Saturday, May 10, 2014

The Mighty Redwood Falls And So Could You.


A Redwood tree stands in the forest for 400 years. Then suddenly it crumbles to the ground. Why? It was destroyed from inside... by insects.... eating away at it over time.
Your thoughts actions inactions or attitudes could be destroying you from within. An internal infestation.  How does this relate in the workplace? Consider a few hard to take realities of the business world:

  • You will be tested
  • You will experience failure
  • All your ideas won't work or be accepted

What can you do to combat these harsh truths?

There are also a number of mind traps (victim mentality thoughts) that keep people from progressing.  Do you ever say or think any of these?:

I inherited this dysfunctional team.
My boss doesn't like me.
They don't listen to me or value me.
I'm bored.
This is unfair.
My situation is different.  No one else knows my struggles.
They are trying to get rid of me or sabatoge me.

You may think life or your situation is unfair, but one thing is for certain:  life is equally unfair to each of us... if we choose to see it that way.

What steps will you take to influence what you can influence?


It's time for a paradigm shift. Join us for the event in August.


No comments:

Post a Comment